Not all weddings need to be held in the warmer months! There may be a special winter destination where you and your partner first met or both generally love that you would love to get married at but people may have said, don’t get married in the winter it’s too cold! But all they are thinking about it their own comfort! If you want a winter wedding you are not alone, loads of brides these days are opting for a winter wonderland style wedding as there are major advantages such as:
- It will cost significantly less than a summer wedding. By having a winter wedding you get much more for your money and can save up to half the cost of a summer wedding as winter is considered the “off season”.
- You can have exactly what you want on the date and time you want it. Since not too many couples get married in winter it’s more likely you will be able to have the venue, church, restaurant or other special location of your choice as you won’t be competing with all the other couples. The same locations will be available and usually at a reduced cost.
- More of your guests will able to attend. Most families go on vacation in the summer months so by holding your wedding in the winter it’s more likely your guests will have social commitments and will be free to attend your wedding.
- Winter weddings are unique. If you want your wedding to stand out from the crowd and be one others will remember in years to come a winter wedding will surely allow you to stun your guests.
- The wedding photos will be stunning. Imagine the gorgeous backdrop a winter wedding will create for your wedding photographs. Your white dress against the white snow will look absolutely wonderful.
WeddingWishLanterns.com specialises in the sale and release of the stunning wedding lanterns often featured in weddings held all throughout the year, if you would like some wedding lanterns at your winter wedding please feel free to contact us on 1800 234 0781 or email@example.com