When planning a wedding, there’s so much to think about, no wonder brides to be are some of the most stressed out humans on the planet! So why not let someone else do all the running around for you and hire a wedding planner?
- No stress for you or your partner
- A professional can get some great prices for you on things you otherwise would have had to pay full price for
- An objective view on the event, will stop you choosing pink tule for the bridesmaids
- They know the best in the business, you can be assured of having the best canapes and service on the day
- Leaves you with more time to mingle with your guests instead of worrying about the catering team or the amount of alcohol left
There are cons as well to having a wedding planner, these include:
- The cost is usually pretty pricey
- Might make the wedding look “generic” instead of personal
- They may completely take over and you feel as though you haven’t helped at all
- You may not have the sense of accomplishment after the big day which may lead you to feel upset
Which ever way you choose to go, don’t be pressured into deciding anything. If it feels right go for it, if you have that little feeling in the pit of your stomach that says “don’t do it!” you don’t have to. Are we still talking about the wedding planner here?
Wedding Wish Lanterns specialises in the sale of wedding lanterns for your special day. If you would like to purchase wedding lanterns for your wedding please click here to be directed to our online purchasing page or alternatively contact us on 1800 234 0781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org